2lbs of Fresh Haddock Fillets
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3 tbsp butter melted
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 garlic cloves minced
1/2 tsp parsley
3/4 tsp crushed tarragon
1/2 tsp paprika
*Makes 6 Servings of 5oz portions
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Pat haddock dry; arrange in prepared baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, lemon juice and minced garlic; evenly brush over haddock fillets.
4. Evenly sprinkle fillets with parsley tarragon and paprika.
5. Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes of until opaque and flakes easily.
6. Squeeze fresh lemon slice on before eating if desired.
Per 5 oz serving:
Calories: 166 Fat: 6.5g Carbs: 0.7g Protein: 25g