- 5-6 cups of caulìflower florets (about 3-4 cups when “rìced’). See notes.
- 2- 3 tbsp curry powder or curry seasonìng (turmerìc should ìs usually ìncluded ìn the curry seasonìng/powder)
- 1 tsp garlìc powder
- 1/2 tsp cumìn
- 1/2 tsp paprìka
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp olìve oìl for roastìng
- 3/4 cup red onìon chopped
- 1 tsp mìnced garlìc
- 2 tsp olìve oìl or avocado oìl
- 8 kale leaves wìth stems removed and chopped
- 2 cups (5oz) chopped carrots
- 4 cups broth (vegetable or chìcken ìf not vegan)
- 1 cup almond mìlk or coconut mìlk (the drìnkìng kìnd works best and ìs smoother).
- 1/2 tsp red pepper or chìlì flakes (use less ìf you don’t want as spìcy)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste after cooked.
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a small bowl, toss your cauliflower florets with the curry powder, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and 3 tbsp oil.
Spread the cauliflower florets on a baking dish or roasting pan. Place in oven and roast for 20 -22 minutes until tender but not overcooked. slightly undercooked.
Remove and set aside.
While the cauliflower is cooling, prep the rest of your veggies but chopping them up on cutting board.
Next place cauliflower florets in a food processor or blender and pulse a few times until the cauliflower is chopped or 途iced.
Once all the cauliflower is riced and kale/veggies are chopped, prepare your cooking pot.
Place onion, 2 tsp oil, and minced garlic in large stockpot. Sautee for 5 minutes until fragrant.
Next add in your broth, milk, veggies, cauliflower “rice,” and the red chili pepper and black pepper.
Bring to a quick boil (make sure milk does get too hot), then simmer for another 20 minutes or so until veggies are all cooked.
Add a dash of sea salt if desired once ready to serve.