PREP: 10 MINUTES COOK:20 MINUTES at 350 Degrees
Make: 12 MUFFINS
- 12 large egg
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- ¾ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup diced onions
- Seasoned to taste with salt and pepper or other spice (We love to add Roasted Garlic and Peppers Clubhouse Spice
- Add Salsa for additional taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, and ½ tsp of pepper. Stir in the spinach, tomatoes, and onions. Season to taste with your favourite spices.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin pan cups and bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the egg is fully cooked Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes in the pan then use a knife to loosen the muffins from the cups.
Per Serving or 1 Egg Muffin
Calories per Serving: 79 kCal
Fat 5 g
Protein 7 g
Carbohydrates 2 g