Makes: 8 Servings
- 2 (32g) scoops Vanilla or Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Medium ripe banana
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Egg Whites
- In two clean bowls, separate the eggs carefully so none of the yolk gets into the egg whites. Beat the egg whites on high for 2 minutes until they form soft peaks. (It is important that your bowl or beaters don’t have any oil, fat or yolks on them, or the egg whites won’t form peaks. Soft peaks are defined as barely holding their shape. The peaks flop over immediately when the beaters are lifted.)
- Add the remaining ingredients to the egg yolks and beat until smooth. Gently fold 1/3 of the egg white mixture into the banana mixture until roughly combined. Fold half of the remaining egg whites into the mixture and finally the last portion until everything is well combined.
- Heat a skillet over low heat. Scoop divide into 8 equal portions or ¼ c. of the mixture onto the skillet and cook for 60-90 seconds on each side.
- Serve immediately.
- OPTIONAL: Top with fresh fruit and/ or 1/3 c. plain non-fat Greek yogurt mixed with 1 Tbsp. honey. *kCal will be additional with toppings.
Calories per Serving: 97 kCal
Fat 4.5 g
Protein 6.75 g
Carbohydrates 8.1 g
*if adding ¼ cup Greek Non-fat Yogurt add 30 kCal
*if sweetening yogurt with 1 Tbsp. of honey add 64 kCal
*1/4 cup of mixed berries is 25 calories.